Thursday, 20 March 2014

Claim Capital Gains Exemption on Rented Property

If you rent your principle residence for less than four years or occupy a property that was rented for four years you may still claim the principal residence exemption.  To find out more about principal residence exemption please check my newsletter from 2004; not much has changed.  Here is the link to my news letter.

This blog is for general information only and cannot replace professional advice.
The reader is invited to contact the writer to discuss the contents of the newsletter.
Readers are advised to seek professional advice before acting on the material
in this newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment