Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Deductible Employment Expenses

Employees have very little employment related expenses to deduct from their taxable income, unless they have undertaken under contract with their empployer to incur certain expenses such as, automobile expenses.  Such expenses can be claimed on form T777 on their tax return.  However, in order to qualify CRA needs their employer to sign a a form T2200.  Please follow the link below to CRA website and the fillable version of form T2200.

Also to you can go to a fillable version of the form T777 which you can complete and give to your accountant.


This blog is for general information only and cannot replace professional advice.
The reader is invited to contact the writer to discuss the contents of the newsletter.
Readers are advised to seek professional advice before acting on the material
in this newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment